Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Day in the Life...

Today was a good day.

Not that the past two weeks when I've been absent from blogging weren't ALSO filled with good days. I've just been bored with the blog-0-sphere and distracted by OkCupid. Those tests - they're addictive!

But today was good, too.

Laaaaazzzzzzy morning finishing up a good book.

Trip to a downtown art gallery with a special showing about love ("Art for Your Sweetheart").

Amazing conversation with my bestest friend... it's a beautiful thing when two people stand for each other's happiness.

Trip to Powells... mmmmm... books... and coffee... three new books to read!

A bit of craftiness on the homefront... working on updating my LifeMap.

Boldness on the Internet... I'm having fun asking guys out, instead of waiting for them to come to me - it's a whole new kind of adventure!

Yummy salad... mmmm... beets... and chili.

For the rest of the evening, I'll be curling up with a few episodes of Buffy and studying French. I took French in school for years, but it's fading fast... I bought a French book today and I'm committed to relearning the language before it's lost forever.

That's what a good day looks like to me! :)

No comments: