Friday, November 7, 2008

Nike Guest Passes...

As you may know, I work for Nike... which means I get to shop at the Nike Employee Store. That's right... incredible Nike gear at incredibly cheap prices.

And because you're reading this blog, you could shop there too!

I've gotten lots of extra guest passes to the employee store for the holiday season, and I'd hate to see them go to waste. They have to be used up before the end of the year.

If you or your friends are interested in checking out the store - it's located in Beaverton, and it contains all the best Nike, Converse, Cole Haan, and Hurley gear at 50% off the retail price - just let me know. I'll need to know the date you want to do your shopping and I'll put your name on the guest list. I'll give you my employee number and directions to the store and you'll be admitted with no problems!

Easy breezy... leave a comment or e-mail me if you're interested. First come, first served!

No comments: