Thursday, December 25, 2008

Amy's Top Twenty...

As the New Year approaches, it's not uncommon to hear lists rating the "Best" of the prior years... everything from movies to books to music to celebrity moments. Well here's my Top 20 list - my twenty favorite songs of all time. They may not make the critics' lists, but they're the ones that I could listen to over and over and over again... and here they are, in no particular order. Enjoy!

** Note: Most of them link to a YouTube video of the song... a few of them I couldn't find, so you'll have to track them down elsewhere if you want to hear them.





Indigo Girls - Ghost







AC/DC - (You Shook Me) All Night Long








Scott Weiland - But Not Tonight








King Harvest - Dancing in the Moonlight








Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell- Ain't Nothin' Like the Real Thing








Craig Armstrong & Elizabeth Fraser - This Love








Bob Marley - Mellow Mood








Counting Crows - Anna Begins








Soul Asylum - I Did My Best







Little Feat - Cajun Girl








Mary Chapin Carpenter - Passionate Kisses







Tyrone Wells - More







Bob Dylan - Tonight I'll Be Stayin' Here With You







Chaka Khan - Sweet Thing









Billy Joel - Only the Good Die Young







Wyclef - Perfect Gentleman







Bon Jovi - I'll Be There For You







Rockell - In a Dream







Janis Joplin - Me and Bobby McGee







Buju Banton - It's All Over

1 comment:

King Harvest said...

If you're happy, we're happy.
All the best in 2009.
Thanks.
KH