Sunday, December 14, 2008

New Tyrone Wells Album!

Yay! I've been waiting for the new Tyrone Wells album, "Remain," for months and it's finally available as a digital download at iTunes.

I had heard several songs from the album at concerts or on MySpace, but the entire album is so much better than I could ever have imagined. My new favorite song is called "All Broken Hearts." It's haunting and beautiful and inspiring...

I have loved Tyrone Wells for years now, and I remember when he was just an independent musician from California, touring locally and putting out his own self-produced albums through smaller, independent sites like CD Baby. Now he has a contract with Universal Republic, and his new album debuted on iTunes as one of the top 10 rock albums of the week!

I highly recommend you check it out. If you love Coldplay or U2 or Vertical Horizon... you'll love it! In my opinion, Tyrone has earned every ounce of success that's coming his way!

No comments: